Updated: Oct 17, 2021
The term "Africa" is used to refer to the continent of Africa, which includes all countries in sub-Saharan Africa. The word was first applied by Europeans during the 16th century and it has been a popular topic for artists since then. Today's prints are often inspired by traditional designs from various parts of Africa as well as other cultures around the world.
African print fabrics have become increasingly popular over recent years due to their unique style and design. They can be worn with many different outfits including dresses, skirts, shorts, or trousers. These fabrics also come in many colors such as black, white, grey, red, blue, etc. Some people prefer wearing African print fabric clothing because they feel that these fabrics make them look more stylish than others. In addition, some women like this type of material because they think it makes them appear younger.
When buying an African print fabric you may want to consider your personal preferences when choosing what kind of coloring you would like on your outfit. For example, if you enjoy bright colors, choose something light and airy rather than dark and heavy. If you do not care about how colorful your outfit will be but still wish to wear one, try using neutral-colored patterns instead.
You can do so much with the African fabric! They come in many styles and sizes. They are available at most stores where clothes are sold. You might find it in any store that sells clothes. But there are certain places where you can get better deals. Psst! Have you checked our collection of African style collection?
African prints are a great way to add some color and interest to your wardrobe. They can be worn with everything from jeans, skirts or dresses. The best thing about them is that they're easy to wear and don't take much time in style. You just need to know how to pair them up!
A-list celebrities have been spotted wearing Ankara blazers. The most famous of them is Angelina Jolie who wore a black and white striped one on her way to an event in New York City, USA. She paired it with a simple top and skinny pants. This combination made her look very chic and sophisticated.
Another celebrity who loves wearing Ankara blazers is Jennifer Lopez. Her favorite ones are usually solid colored. One she wears is navy blue. It looks good with almost anything. Another one she likes is gray. It goes nicely with both casual and formal attire.
If you love Ankara blazers too, why not buy one now? There are plenty of options out there. Just browse through our selection of Ankara collection.
African print bikini
1. It is a great way to show off your curves and accentuate them with the right cut of fabric. The best part about this style is that it can be worn in any season, day or night!
2. You will look like an absolute goddess when wearing these bikinis because they are made from high-quality fabrics which make sure that you get all the comfort you need while looking good at the same time.
3. These swimsuits also offer more coverage for those ladies who prefer less skin showing. So whether you are going swimming or sunbathing, you won’t feel uncomfortable doing either as long as you own one of these beauties.
Have you seen Lupita Nyong'o in an Ankara bikini?
African print dresses
1) Rocking African print dresses give off a fun vibe. Whether you go solo or bring along friends, everyone will enjoy seeing you rock these unique pieces.
2) A printed dress makes you stand out among others. People will notice you immediately once you walk into a room. And since you’re dressed differently, you’ll definitely catch attention.
3) Wearing an African print dress with bold colors adds a bit of spice to your daily routine. When you put on a printed dress, you instantly transform into someone else.
Here's our guide on what you should look for when buying an African print dress.
1) Make sure the fabric has enough stretch so it fits well over your body.
2) Look for designs that feature bright colors like red, yellow, green, ora